I love finding junk furniture or buying it from the DI, and then fixing it up. i have done this with a book case, a table, and a chair, i have also found junk window frames and fixed them up into picture frames. check it out!!!!!!!!!
Chair i bought for $2. it looked terrible when i bought it. 70's ugly. wool brown and orange fabric. and a bad wood color! i sanded it, stained it, and recovered it.! SO CUTE
coffee table made out of picture frame $1, and an old bench or something $3
re pained the frame and bench black and hooked them together (you can change the pink paper and put anything in there.)
bookcase prob. $8
this use to be brown. i painted it black and added copper accents (round circles)
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Furniture fun!
Posted by Zach and Jenny Shepherd at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi sissy! Your page looks oh so cute of course. I love the furniture your so talented. I love the copper circles maybe I will paint some purple ones on my stuff in the salon. love you -t
Post a Comment