CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dessert of the Week

For dessert night this week my gal pals and i made a trifle. it was so yummy. dessert night was the same night as zach's soccer game (they lost :( better luck next time.) all the guys came over after and ate the entire dessert! must have been good huh

to make this chocolate triful (courtasy of my momma)
1 cake baked in a cookie sheet
1 chocolate pudding mix Mix pudding and cream cheese together
1 cream cheese
1 bag of crushed heath bar.
1 container of cool whip
cut cake into squares. and layer all ingredents

2 comments:

Khara Dimick said...

Jenny,
Cole calls you Jelly! He sees the sister picture and says, "mommy, Jelly , and Teresa!" It's so cute. I love your baby blankets and purses. Can I order baby blankets from you? Sounds like you are having fun!
Love you,
Khara

T said...

hi sissy I purse tagged you a while ago go look at my blog for the purse tag. Love you hope you two love birds are having fun there