CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

inconsiderate

I realized i haven't posted anything about Zach, i just figured he didn't want any part of this girly blog. and then about a month ago he said, jenny how come you don't put my snowboarding video on there? and i thought duh! of course i should. anyway i tried....it won't work. so instead I'm going to talk about a contest he entered! two weeks ago on sat, it was the last day for Beaver Mountain to be open and they had a big air contest. Zach entered and his whole family came. (mom, day, bro, sis, aunts, uncles, friends...) it was such a fun day. cold, but overall a fabulous day. he ended up taking FIRST in the contest! YAHOO! he did so good ( i think it was the 3rd year in a row he took 1st) anyway i never get to see him in contests, and i always hear how good he is. I'm so glad we got to spend that day together, and it was even better that his family was there! so babe! i want to tell you i love you and I'm so proud of you. I believe in you and your talent! you belong on the mountain,i know that is where you feel most at home!!!! ..........after the contest we had a BBQ in the parking lot. and Zach and i took one last run together and it was the first time I actually enjoyed it. i now understand why Zach loves to be by himself on the mountain!

0 comments: